Click for more information on the product (you will be redirected to the Tarmac's website)
1. BELITEX® MATADUR specific additive for BELITEX® TA screed
BELITEX® MATADUR is a liquid additive used as a surface hardener for the screed.
BELITEX® TA is based on the BELITEX® LT binder.
BELITEX® MATADUR is sprayed directly on the surface of the BELITEX® TA screed after it has been cast and initially debubbled, and just before it is finally debubbled by broom.
Directions for use:
- Quantity: approximately 1.5 litres for 20 sq m
- Apply no more than 30 minutes after initially debubbling with the dappling bar.
- Then perform two passes with the broom within no more than 30 minutes to ensure that the BELITEX® MATADUR penetrates thoroughly
2. CHRYSO provided testing and laying equipment
BS EN 13813
(screed materials and floor screeds)
(pumpable self-smoothing screed – code of practice)